Hacker of Things, Maker of Tools, Breaker of Stuff
I break, make, program and create things.
There are many projects that I am involved in that keep me always busy. Some of my primary focused projects are listed on the Projects page. Other projects and scripts that I create can be found on GitHub.
You will always find me at my local BSides, BSidesLV, BSidesDC, BSidesDE, BSides Charm or other security conferences such as Shmoocon, Defcon and Blackhat. I am usually running around Las Vegas (or sometimes other conferences) in a crazy looking tinfoil hat.
To find out more about me, visit the About page.
- Microsoft: Here's this API function, this is how it's used.
Also Microsoft: *doesn't use it like that*
- RT @PvJBlueTeam: Our #PvJCTF 2021 Sponsor has a sticker grab... don't sleep @gigamonsecurity
@PvJGoldTeam @PvJRedCell #ctf #security
Request a Sticker https://pr.easypromosapp.com/p/919323?uid=638789233&lc=eng&ep1=tw@PvJBlueTeam
- Happy #PrideMonth everyone!
Now every command’s output must be piped through lolcat.@iDigitalFlame
- RT @BsidesDC: We’re still looking for speakers for this year’s conference, 29 days to go in our CFP. Have a talk you’ve been thinking about? First time? Bring it and there’s a good chance you’ll get your shot. https://bsidesdc2021.busyconf.com/proposals/new@BsidesDC
- RT @internetofshit: Hey it's Amazon here, we're opting you into the largest surveillance dragnet in history, you're down right?
- People on @StackOverflow who answer complex #windows API questions with “why would you do that? That’s malicious” are stupid and are basically internet Karens #infosec@iDigitalFlame
- Been working with #assembly recently and now every time I close my eyes, it’s just all opcodes.
Send halp plz 0xC3@iDigitalFlame
- RT @PvJBlueTeam: Who wants to take it to @PvJRedCell and show them who owns who?
2021 #BSidesLV #PvJCTF Call for Pros & Joes is open!
(The PvJ game 7/30-7/31)
#RedTeam #hacking #cybersecurity #ctf #blueteam@PvJBlueTeam
- RT @k8em0: Excited & honored to testify later today before Congress. I’ve done it once before & if you’re curious about how, why, & what the process was for me, read on.
Congressional staffers work hard, do research on hearing topics, & reach out to SMEs for meetings. That’s how it starts🧵@k8em0
- RT @defcon: #DEFCON29 is our first hybrid con. To keep pricing options clear, we’ve made a little chart.
If you get your badge thru #BlackHat you’ve got the $300 onsite option.
Thank you for supporting #DEFCON in this crazy time – we appreciate the love. Can’t wait to reunite at #DC29!@defcon