Hacker of Things, Maker of Tools, Breaker of Stuff
I break, make, program and create things.
There are many projects that I am involved in that keep me always busy. Some of my primary focused projects are listed on the Projects page. Other projects and scripts that I create can be found on GitHub.
You will always find me at my local BSides, BSidesLV, BSidesDC, BSidesDE, BSides Charm or other security conferences such as Shmoocon, Defcon and Blackhat. I am usually running around Las Vegas (or sometimes other conferences) in a crazy looking tinfoil hat.
To find out more about me, visit the About page.
- You ever get so annoyed trying to get someone’s code working that your like “fuck this, I’m re-writing this myself”?
This is my life right now.@iDigitalFlame
- I really can’t understand the need for purchasing a google home or Alexa device. I’d rather value #privacy over convince.@iDigitalFlame
- Very proud of #delaware for electing the first #trans senator @SarahEMcBride! #transrights@iDigitalFlame
- Ngl, I enjoyed socially distant #Halloween. I mean who doesn’t like hurling candy at kids across the street? “Go long kid!” lol #Halloween2020@iDigitalFlame
- Umm excuse me #wtf? #powershell by default doesn’t use TLSv1.2 when doing web requests.
I have to explicitly tell it to use a better encryption standard. Lol it fits the @Windows security standard, it’s shit unless you tell not to be lol. #security@iDigitalFlame
- It’s all fun and games until you miss a null terminator in your #C strings.
Makes #programming in C sup...
segmentation fault core dumped.@iDigitalFlame
- RT @gdead: PSA: Do NOT turn the debate into a drinking game. There are more enjoyable ways to get alcohol poisoning in 10 minutes.@gdead
- Ugh sometimes figuring out all the weirdness of the #Twitter API can be frustrating.@iDigitalFlame
- Why is infrastructure maintenance annoying but yet sorta fun? #IT@iDigitalFlame
- RT @IanColdwater: upset about infosec Twitter becoming too political? may I suggest abolishing the police? that might help 🤗@IanColdwater