Hacker of Things, Maker of Tools, Breaker of Stuff
I break, make, program and create things.
There are many projects that I am involved in that keep me always busy. Some of my primary focused projects are listed on the Projects page. Other projects and scripts that I create can be found on GitHub.
You will always find me at my local BSides, BSidesLV, BSidesDC, BSidesDE, BSides Charm or other security conferences such as Shmoocon, Defcon and Blackhat. I am usually running around Las Vegas (or sometimes other conferences) in a crazy looking tinfoil hat.
To find out more about me, visit the About page.
- RT @3ndG4me_: Awesome blog by one of my team members! Really neat tradecraft involving AV evasion with malicious macro docs. Lots of neat in memory workings 😎@3ndG4me_
- RT @_JohnHammond: THANK YOU so much for _literally sending_ a birthday cake @Hacker0x01 !!!🎂 ♥️ 🥰🎉
A good light snack while we hold down the fort for the #hacktivitycon2021 CTF 😎
THANK YOU!!! 😍@_JohnHammond
- Having such fun debugging UDP connections today!
Jk kill me.
#golang #networking #programming@iDigitalFlame
- RT @BSidesLV: Last chance to get your #BSidesLV 2021 poker chip! We’re shutting down the store on Sept 17th.
$30 gets you the chip, a sticker sheet, a clear sticker, bandana, and nifty dry bag! Free shipping in the US!
- Been busy but wanted to post some of the cool #swag I got from @BSidesLV this year.
Some of the coolest virtual con merch I’ve seen so far!@iDigitalFlame
- Just spent a couple hours debugging an issue with some php-fpm #segfault shenanigans.
Thank god I had some everclear nearby. #php@iDigitalFlame
- RT @torproject: Privacy is a human right.@torproject
- RT @3ndG4me_: Was chatting with my @PvJRedCell fam and felt this should be a tweet:
“I’m 26 and exploiting XP with MS08-067 in 2021
Let that sink in…
Guess that’s good for job security at least…”
- RT @PvJBlueTeam: But we didn't have that many systems..... oh....wait.... dammit #PvJCTF #PvJBlueTeam @PvJRedCell@PvJBlueTeam
- Forgot to post this gem until I was browsing my screenshots. During the #PvJCTF for @BSidesLV the #windows C2 I was using had almost 500 registered sessions!
We had so many sessions that we eventually exhausted the limit of active handles on the #kali VM it was on. Lmao.@iDigitalFlame