The Box Breaker and Script Creator
Offensive Security Specialist, Application Engineer, Developer, Researcher, Electrical Engineer, Bird Dad and Idiot.
- Some great words to describe myself!
From jobs to personal projects, I've encountered many different situations, met many diverse people and unwillingly learned new programming languages (looking at you PHP).
My combined experience helps drive the thought process behind all my projects and allows me to constantly strive towards improvement of my current projects or development of great and new ideas!
You may have heard of me from my work as the software development lead for The Scorebot Project or my custom C2 framework XMT. If not, it might be from one of my other numerous Projects that or you may have ran into me as a Blue Teamer (which in case, Hi! lol).
Regardless, my main goal is constantly improving my own work and being able to pass on the things I've learned to others.
If you ever play the Pros Versus Joes CTF or are at any major InfoSec con (BSidesLV, BSidesDC, BSidesDE, Shmoocon, Defcon, Blackhat, etc..) you might just run into me! I can always be found wherever the dank memes are.
Don't forget to peek at my Twitter to check up on the shenanigans that I'm getting into or to get a heads up on any updates to my projects!
- RT @MalwareJake: What Danny said.
Be actively involved. Talk to people. Make friends. Learn things. There are people way smarter than you (at something, I don't care who you are) attending. If you're there and just walking the halls waiting for someone to engage, you're probably missing out.@MalwareJake
- RT @sethlaw: New version of #hackertracker iOS is available in the App Store with updates for @defcon 30. Make sure you are on version 4.2.5 for all the latest features and bug fixes. Let me know if there are problems. #DEFCON30. @OptionalValue@sethlaw
- RT @dunaway_smith: I helped a buddy design this #retro badge for @defcon. It's a full #8bit microcomputer that can run text games like Zork. Well done, Uberfoo! #oldschool #badgelife@dunaway_smith
- RT @PvJBlueTeam: Who's ready? I'm ready...
@BSidesLV @PvJRedCell @PvJGoldTeam @gigamon
@eth5_A @malwaremama @T3cht0n1c
#memes #skillbuilding #feels #BSidesLV #PVJCTF #redteam #ctf #DEFCON #blackhat #security #hacker #Cybersecurity #blueteam #learn #Training #redteam #hacked@PvJBlueTeam
- RT @kur3us: What time is it? Homecoming! #DC30 #mattdamon @defcon @ANDnXOR @5n4ck3y #snackeyCTF #badgelife #hackersummercamp@kur3us
- RT @JNitterauer: Look up the HackerTracker app for building out your schedule!@JNitterauer
- RT @nohackme: TFW when #BiohackingVillage swag arrives in the mail
@DC_BHV why you so cool?
oh that’s right, @headinthebooth is behind the curtain
- RT @ANDnXOR: Thank you sponsors! @UrbaneSec w00w00@ANDnXOR
- RT @SecBarbie: I'm so excited to be your DJ for the Cybersecurity Woman of the Year Awards GALA 2022 on Tuesday at the Luxor and see so many of you amazing ladies and sharp dressed gentlemen!
Get your tickets and see you in Las Vegas next week (August 9th) http://lnkd.in/gWFA6kxV
- RT @Snubs: Heyo, conventions should be fun and welcoming for everyone! Even though code of conducts exist, people can still do things that make us feel uncomfortable. So this message is for my fellow women going to @defcon - if anyone at anytime makes you feel uncomfortable...@Snubs