The Box Breaker and Script Creator
Offensive Security Specialist, Application Engineer, Developer, Researcher, Electrical Engineer, Bird Dad and Idiot.
- Some great words to describe myself!
From jobs to personal projects, I've encountered many different situations, met many diverse people and unwillingly learned new programming languages (looking at you PHP).
My combined experience helps drive the thought process behind all my projects and allows me to constantly strive towards improvement of my current projects or development of great and new ideas!
You may have heard of me from my work as the software development lead for The Scorebot Project or my custom C2 framework XMT. If not, it might be from one of my other numerous Projects that or you may have ran into me as a Blue Teamer (which in case, Hi! lol).
Regardless, my main goal is constantly improving my own work and being able to pass on the things I've learned to others.
If you ever play the Pros Versus Joes CTF or are at any major InfoSec con (BSidesLV, BSidesDC, BSidesDE, Shmoocon, Defcon, Blackhat, etc..) you might just run into me! I can always be found wherever the dank memes are.
Don't forget to peek at my Twitter to check up on the shenanigans that I'm getting into or to get a heads up on any updates to my projects!
- RT @BSidesLV: Join the fun & help us keep this thing going. The registration for BSidesLV 2023 is officially open.
You have three levels of support to choose from, including Participant, Donor, and Super Donor.
These options go quick, so act fast. Space is limited.
- RT @sec_defcon: Do you think you have what it takes to try a #SocialEngineering competition? Read more about it here: https://www.se.community/vishing-competition/
Our #SECVC Call for Competitors is open! Submissions close June 1, 2023.@sec_defcon
- RT @BSidesLV: Registration for the #BSidesLV Pros vs. Joes competition is now open!
It's great fun and way to learn new skills, or show off existing ones. Full details and registration likes are available here:
Sponsorships are still available@BSidesLV
- RT @LitMoose: Never underestimate a security architect and her pigeons.@LitMoose
- RT @MalwareJake: Fantastic release from @CISACyber, @NSAGov, and many others highlighting use of living off the land techniques employed by Chinese threat actors.
Your EDRs won't save you from LOLBin use, you'll usually need to write custom rules to get that coverage.
- RT @PvJBlueTeam: Draft for the #PvJCTF at @BSidesLV is soon. If you want to participate, hit the links
Act fast while supplies last!
#BSidesLV is almost here!!
#defcon #bsides #security #Linux #windows@PvJBlueTeam
- Slowly, I've been building my own #rustlang stdlib. I just finished all the registry calls (using 100% syscalls btw). Up next is threading/networking.
Since I don't need std or any fancy shit, the binary size so far is down to ~400kb. #redteam #programming@iDigitalFlame
- Oh its been a busy month for me..
While not at work, I've been learning #rustlang and It's been going way better than I ever expected. Let's just say that XMT will prob get a #rust port 😈
I've already re-wrote fs/process/env with all syscall-based calls lol #redteam #programming@iDigitalFlame
- No comment lol@iDigitalFlame
- RT @brianwhelton: Never has a meme possessed so much truth in such a small space@brianwhelton